Quality Track Type Shot Blasting Machine
|FOB Price:||US $40,000-100,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $40,000-100,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Q32 Series
- Fuel: Electric
- Cleanliness: High Cleanliness
- Certification: CE
- Condition: New
- Productivity: 600-1200kg/H;2500-3500kg/H;3000-5000kg/H
- Feeding Amount: 200kgs/600kgs
- Trademark: Reiking
- Origin: China
- Application: Electronic Industry
- Type: Rotary Abrator
- Automation: Automatic
- Feature: Rust / Corrosion Proof
- Customized: Customized
- Blast Motor Power: 13.47kw;25.05kw;31.65kw
- Warranty: 1 Year for Main Parts
- Transport Package: Wooden Case, Pallet, or Customized
- HS Code: 8424300000
Track type shot blasting machine is one of our common mature machine. This machine is suitable for surface derusting, cleaning and strengthening of multi-species , medium and large quantities of die-castings, precise castings, precise forgings and various metal pieces. It's able to remove surface oxide skin, bur, or other residue of, castings, forgings, and heat treatment workpiece, strengthening the spring, derusting and making before-treatment for fasteners. Workpieces need to be not afraid of collision and single piece weighs below 150kg. The Q326 and Q3210 series track type shot blasting machine we produced have sold well on both domestic and overseas markets. Also according to different customer needs we have developed the steel track type shot blasting machine, automatic loading and unloading shot blasting machine, and won the consistent praise of our customers.
This series of machine has these specific features:
1. The machine uses a cantilever centrifugal blast wheel, having a simple structure and long service life characteristics.
2. This machine has low noise, a high cleaning efficiency, a compact structure,, and a good cleaning effect. It is a complete equipment.
3. It adopts new filter, and dust emission concentration is lower than the national standard, which greatly improves operators"working environment.
4. Using wear-resistant rubber track, reducing the collision damage of workpiece, and reduce the noise of the machine.